GM1 Groove Master, stationary pipe roll grooving machine
Controls : IPC controlled version 2.0
Machining range : from OD 3/4” to 12”.
Wall thickness : up to 6 mm.
Operating : through IPC touchscreen.
Electrical : electricity 480V 3 phase 60 Hz
Centre height of pipe : variable between 105 cm and 107 cm of height.
Weight machine : about 1600kgs
Outer dimensions : length 105cm x width 98cm x height 150 cm.
This roll grooving machines are working mechanical – electrical, IPC controlled. Capacity from the GM1 is from 1” up to 12” and wall thickness up to 8 mm. Roll grooving time for 4” and 4 mm wall thickness about 25 seconds side .
Compared to the hydraulic driven grooving machines you have the following advantages:
• Easy and quick set up on the touch screen, no mechanical adjustments for the grooving depth
• Easy to adjust during operation (if required
• Less flaring because of high control of the grooving process
• No hydraulics involved, low noise, no leakage
• Easy to install and to move in the factory
Designed as a beveling machine for the ID, OD and face our Beaver S series machines can handle a pipe range from .25" to 56" diameter.
Portable and stationary bending machines for up to 3 inch in diameter.
Semi-automated, programmable roll grooving machines capable of handling .75" to 24" pipe in one unit.
O.D 3” to 42”.